[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: I got some performance problem while sending a lot of me

gary.c.chen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 05:31:34 EDT 2008

As you said, Database that persistent manager processes is bottleneck. Is there any method can improve performance of the traffic between jms queue and persistent db? Exactly, we tried to use batch mode for persistent manager. But I don't find any option to alternate the batch size. Finally, I want to know if the persistent action blocks jms queue receiving and writing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159215#4159215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159215