[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Two WSRP question

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 09:34:13 EDT 2008

For the URLs, the URLs that are being rewritten should be under the control of the producer... I'll see what is feasible but I would recommend avoiding manipulating URLs directly like that. Moreover, it is likely that the state that is passed around with the parameters should actually be in the navigational state.

We currently do not support forms using the GET methods in WSRP.

I do not know any solution to publish a normal web app as a WSRP producer. I  am not sure that it's possible to have a generic solution to that problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159284#4159284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159284