[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load balancer to wit till the jboss server started

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 09:50:40 EDT 2008

What you want can't be done with any existing code.  And based on what I understand about your problem, I don't think it's the right approach anyway.

An EJB proxy and its interceptors will not know about a particular server (and thus won't invoke on it) if the EJB isn't deployed on that server.  If the EJB depends on some other service to properly handle requests, the EJB should express a dependency on that service. With that dependency properly expressed, the EJB won't deploy until the other service is deployed, and since the EJB isn't deployed on the server yet, the client proxies won't invoke on it.

What is this security service? How is it deployed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159292#4159292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159292