[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: not accessible from localhost

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 15:17:57 EDT 2008

In the console log, a few lines before the "Started in xxx seconds" message, there is an entry that looks like:

11:35:20,462 INFO  [Http11Protocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-127.0.0.1-8080

The IP address in that entry is the one actually bound to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159386#4159386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159386