[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How can set longblob type in entitybean 3.0

jk6803 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 22:03:05 EDT 2008

I use Jboss 4.2.2.G , Mysql 5.0 and entitybean 3.0. The problem I have is that the type of the object keeps tinyblob. I would want to change longblob but it does not work. Here is a code.

public class Test implements Serializable {
    private Long id;

    @Lob @Column(name="cmd",columnDefinition="LONGBLOB",length=1000000)
    private Object cmd <-- this is always tinyblob.

Does anyone know how to change to make longblob?.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159423#4159423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159423