[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: SchedulableMBean arguments

dmary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 05:37:56 EDT 2008

thks a lot for ur response, two years after ;)

I'm trying actualy , a little bit the same way , but for moment with db provider.

I was also thinking about JbossCache as I use it in other parts.
I was wondering what is the goods and bads between JbossCache and a database .

One good point for database, is that all tasks are persistents, but when one node is broken, the order node take only the tasks which contains a date after the actual date, lets see my sql request I used in MySql:

SELECT target, method_name, method_signature, start_date, period,
          repetitions, date_format FROM Schedule where start_date>NOW()

Nice trick ?!

How do you make that with JbossCache ? do u take all task in cache and look at the date parameter if it is superior ??
and how do you "clean" the cache with executed tasks ?

Damien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159506#4159506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159506