[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IPC & Page Communication

jayakarteek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 08:09:55 EDT 2008

Hi,
I’m currently evaluating JBoss portal application.  In my requirement, I’ve 2 portal pages say Page-A and Page-B and  both has few portlets inside.
There is a Menu portlet which has few Hyberlinks.  It is added in both Page-A and Page-B at Left region like a Quick links for the application.    My requirements are

1) when I select a hyper link from Page-A (Menu portlet), I need to refresh the portal screen with Page-B, also i need to send some parameters between pages through portlets.

2) Can selected portlet in page-B Mode(Maximized, minimized,Normal) can be modified though hyper links.

I guess it is a simple work but I’m currently lacking with information.  Could you please anyone provide me the proper documentation or sample code to understand the functionality.

Thanks and regards,
Jaya Karteek.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159540#4159540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159540