[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Schema Validation - Failed to read schema document

bbucy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 09:33:02 EDT 2008

Actually originally I was importing a single schema (e.g. OneCardTxn.xsd) which had two elements defined (e.g. OCReq and OCRsp).  I was receiving the exact same error just failing on the single import.

So, I ended up changing it to two schemas (e.g. OneCardTxnRequest.xml and OneCardTxnResponse.xml) thinking that may have been the problem.

By the way, I am using jbossws-3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA deployed on JBoss_4_2_2_GA with JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.SP3 replacing JBossMQ.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159562#4159562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159562