[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: spring deployer -- NoClassDefFound exception (works on L

odigokid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 16:55:33 EDT 2008

Hi just to add, I did a look up from the jmx-console on the Loader Repository, and as expected the class is loaded.  So I don't understand why jboss is throwing a noClassDefFound exception.

org/springframework/core/io/support/ResourcePatternResolver Information
Not loaded in repository cache

### Instance0 found in UCL: org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3 at 16614e7{ url=null ,addedOrder=2}

### Instance1 found in UCL: org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3 at 1f9338f{ url=file:/home/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-spring.deployer/ ,addedOrder=3}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159675#4159675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159675