[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Interesting performance numbers with 2.0 alpha, 1.4 & AM

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 22 11:48:28 EDT 2008

Is this Linux? Are you using libaio? What disk you have in your config?

If you are using linux/libaio, when you add more clients you should scale even higher. I mean.

Our target for BETA is to maximize your disk... say.. if your disk can do up to 20K messages a second on the disk, you would be able to add 20 more producers and you would still have 800/1K messages per second on each producer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159781#4159781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159781