[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: C++ Clinets for JBOSS Messaging

jmsid4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 22 13:17:53 EDT 2008

Tim thanks your response.

We succeeded in C++ clients sending messages to ActiveMQ also succeeded in integrating ActiveMQ to JBOSS.
But we wanted to explore if there are any C++ clients that can send messages to JBOSS Messaging since we want to stick to JBOSS Messaging for better product support.

We are toll industry planning 250 + installations of our MOM based application with C++ clients sending messages to JMS for every vehicle. We are evaluating JBOSS for this requirement.

Is it better to use ActiveMQ integrated with JBOSS or use Stop connector with JBOSS Messaging?
Your suggestion is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159785#4159785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159785