[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Validating login/password AND Client Certificate

rameshsr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 08:05:58 EDT 2008

I want to let the users type in their login & password to log into my system. But at the same time, I would like to validate the client certificate also in addition to the login/password.

Currently, if I use only the CLIENT_CERT, there is no way to force the user to type in their username password. I see this as a security risk on a computer open to *many*. So, I want to force users to login using their login/password. There seems to be no way to do this in JBoss, as far as I know.

Please suggest a solution that can be used in this scenario.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159906#4159906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159906