[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Exception when a cluster node joins under load

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 10:21:39 EDT 2008

"kringdahl" wrote : Just to loop back on my efforts to integrate JBoss Cache 2.1.1.GA with AS 4.2.2.GA.  I have this mostly working.  It required upgrading the AOP deployer in the AS to JBoss AOP 2.0.0 (I used CR8) and also using the new pluggable-instrumentor.jar as the javaagent.

Great.  Perhaps you could document what you did on this wiki page to help others who would like to do the same?  Would be much appreciated.  :-)

"kringdahl" wrote :
  | 1) Is 2.1.0.GA the latest Pojo Cache release?  Right now, I have taken Pojo Cache 2.1.0.GA and Core Cache 2.1.1.GA.  I do not see any newer releases in the SF downloads page or the maven repositories, not even for 2.2.0.

Yes, 2.1.0 is the latest.  The reason being we didn't want to make another GA release on POJO Cache with a CR of JBoss AOP.  Both jbosscache-core and jbosscache-pojo will go GA with 2.2.0 though.

"kringdahl" wrote : 2) (Maybe this should go to the Pojo Cache forum but it's all sort of related) We are seeing a new problem where Lists and Sets are not working properly following the upgrade.  Specifically, we use a JDBC cache loader.  The lists work fine until we bring the cluster down and back up again.  When we do, all of the lists and sets appear as empty.  What's weirder, if we execute .size() or take some other action on the collection, the list attributes come in.  Has anyone seen this before?  I'm fairly certain this is related to the AOP switch.  I've triple checked that the aop config file is correct.

Yes - could you please raise this on the POJO Cache forums and we'll attend to it there.

Thanks!
Manik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159956#4159956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159956