[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering JBoss Messaging without Shared Database?

ebenezerlovelin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 16:20:50 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Clebert.  I am looking forward to your fix for this because we cannot go ahead with the shared database approach since the client which consumes the messages immediately puts the received messages in to the database and if we use a shared database, JBoss going to store those messages in the database and then our client when it receives it is again going to store it in the database.

I am wondering if shared database can be the only approach; is it a very bad idea to use a centralized cache or something [forgive me if my idea is very bad :) ]

I really appreciate Tim, Clebert and Andy for replying to the posts quickly and keeping the forum alive.
Thanks once again.

Regards,
Ebe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160029#4160029