[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Code assist with non-default locale

wilczarz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 05:47:51 EDT 2008

Max, I need one more advice with the content assist.

I created a new project with seam-gen (imported it into eclipse by new project-general-project) and now code assist is unavailable for messages component. For other componens, also the ones created by me, all works fine. The messages component (or at least its name) is visible but when I type #{messages. and press ctrl+space I'm getting Content assist not available at current location
The behavior I described is insensitive for locale setting in faces-config.xml and presence of messages_XX.properties files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160156#4160156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160156