[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Concurrent childnodes: how to create multithreaded nodes

Rasun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 07:29:55 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply.

Still I keep asking myself; if the docs mention concurrency amongst processes and it is possible to use forks (like forEachForkActionHandler), which look like they are based on the same principle (of using concurrency/threads), then why not having the option of creating threaded forks/transitions?

I mean, if a fork splits in three transition/nodes that can be executed parallel and join into one node finally, then that would be quit a nice feature if it were implemented in jBPM, not?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160179#4160179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160179