[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Calling a process from a jsp

subhajitpwc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 08:26:41 EDT 2008

Hi I am a beginner in Jboss and Seam.

I am using JBOSS JBPM (jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.2). and I have a JBPM Process which I have implemented using Eclipse and I am calling that process from a JSP using Seam annotations.I am deploying the EAR file to the JBOSS JBPM server.I have included the jBoss-seam.jar with the server\lib directory and also copied the required jsf files to the proper directories.

But I am getting this error when starting the JBPM homepage and pressing on Log in button.Please help me out.(If there is no solution then please suggest a way to call a process from a jsp):

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory is no javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.newFactoryInstance(FactoryFinder.java:126)
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.java:101)
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletFacesContextImpl.(ServletFacesContextImpl.java:88)
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletFacesContextImpl.(ServletFacesContextImpl.java:81)
org.apache.myfaces.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:60)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:87)
org.jbpm.webapp.filter.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:55)
org.jbpm.web.JbpmContextFilter.doFilter(JbpmContextFilter.java:83)
org.jbpm.webapp.filter.LogFilter.doFilter(LogFilter.java:59)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160203#4160203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160203