[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB - MQ concurrency

rajasekharreddym@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 12:28:44 EDT 2008

i'm using jboss4.2 , running and MDB (Message Driven Bean) specifially message-inflow-driven-bean

i have  IBM MQ .

i have configured bridge between MQ and MDB running in JBOSS using MQ resource adapter on JBoss .

i have followed this link for configuring http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0710_ritchie/0710_ritchie.html

i'm able to recive messages at MDB from MQ asynchronously and it is working fine .

By default MDB exhibits concurrency .

now my requirement is , i need to control the number of MDB istances , i want single instance read the messages .

i have tried by editing standard jboss.xml at container configuration message-inflow-driven-bean at the max instances tag ,

as

 <container-pool-conf>
        1
		1
      </container-pool-conf>

still it is exhibiting concurrency .

then i have trail with standard MDB  container config setting ,i made them as

<container-pool-conf>
        1
		1
      </container-pool-conf>

still my MDB is exhibiting concurrency .

how can i control number of instances of my MDB .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160291#4160291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160291