[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to specify additional location for config files

gjwilk01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 15:23:48 EDT 2008

Is there a way to configure additional directory location, where JBoss AS could pick up configuration files such as -server.xml and -ds.xml files, in addition to the deploy directory?

I would need this capability to manage multiple sets of configuration files relevant to various deployment stages i.e. development, qa, production.  Preferably, I could just change the configuration value (if one exists) specifying this additional configuration directory when switching deployment environments.

Thanks in advance,
~george

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160331#4160331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160331