[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: trying to increase thoroughput to server, what am I miss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 17:36:48 EDT 2008

How many threads are you running in JMeter? Have you tried starting out with only a few threads, and slowly increasing the number of threads, noting how the system behaves for each run?

How many processors (or cores) are on the JBossAS box?

What Windows performance statistics are you monitoring, if any? Are you monitoring the gc data (using -verbose:gc or one of the other options)?

What are the JVM arguments to JBossAS? I am especially looking for heap settings.

I have some JVM performance tuning info at http://www.cecmg.de/doc/tagung_2007/agenda07/24-mai/2b3-peter-johnson/index.html.

If I have some time I will set up a JMeter run on my box against one of my servlets and see how that goes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160359#4160359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160359