[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Serializable no remote classloading

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 19:08:48 EDT 2008

"dimitris at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Ron, and yet another question is could this be made to work with the existing classloading service at port 8083?
  |
  | More so that fixes/features to the classloading service go into one place.

Dimitris, I was looking at a parallel thread on the Remoting users forum when I was working on this issue, and I forgot about your question.  I don't know about the JBossAS RMI classloading facility, but Remoting uses a special Remoting Connector, so it might have an independent origin.

In any case, I started a "Remoting and remote classloading" thread on the "Design of JBoss Remoting, Unified Invokers" forum (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=138067) so that we keep the question in mind in Remoting 3.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160384#4160384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160384