[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Discussion: Using MessageSelector or sth. else?

testrot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 04:38:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

if you don't know the number of queues at the time the app server is started, it might be possible to create queues programmatically, at runtime.

But I don't know if programmatically created queues are full fledged queues. I don't know if:
- they can be clustered
- messages are still accessible after a server restart

Did anybody try this approach? Does anybody know the difference between programmatically created queues and queues created by configuration?

Greetings,
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160460#4160460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160460