[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - kind of newbie MBeans question

jonn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 10:32:06 EDT 2008

Here is the issue:

I have an EJB 3.0 application running on JBoss 4.0.5-GA. Wjat I need is a class that ruins right after server start-up deployment. Seems that MBeans is what I need.

So I wrote an MBean class and its interface based on the JBoss wiki tutorial and what I cannot do is make this class only a separate SAR file in my project. When I downloaded the wiki-tutorial sample code it worked perfectly but it's no good to me because I need this MBean class to call other EJB classes kinda like a scheduler.

Any help would be much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160567#4160567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160567