[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Integrate JPA with JBPM-JPDL3.2.2

v.tesin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 10:42:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have spring + hibernate + flex application which uses spring's AOP support to manage transactions and sessions. So far everything is working fine.

Now we're adding jBMP support but we want to use JPA's transactions in order to minimize configuration redundancy.

I was looking to integrate jBPM and JPA but it seems that it can't be done easily trough the spring configuration, yet.

Does anyone has some experience with this kind of setup?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160570#4160570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160570