[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Error http 403 at JBPM-console

osksp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 12:40:49 EDT 2008

Hello.

I'm new in JBPM, just a few days, and I'm trying a book about it. There are some examples and I'm doing them, but I have a problem.

I design a JBPM process in Eclipse, and add a list of users to the jbpm database (through jmx-console and HSQL Manager). But when I deploy the process over the server to use it, and try to log in the jbmp-console, I have the following problem:

- If I try to log with one of the login/password I have in the database, appears an HTTP 403 Error (Denied access).

The strange is that if I tray to log with one of the example loggins, there is no problem, and if I try to log with an invalid logging, there is a "no valid loggin" message.

I work over Linux (Ubuntu), and have the 3.2.3 version of JBPM and the 4.2.2GA of JBoss.

Could anybody tell me why this happens or where I can find some documentation? I have searched in Internet but I can't find any solution.

Thank you all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160601#4160601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160601