[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Need help : JBossWS Security!

helmutdoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 12:59:47 EDT 2008

The <wsse:Security> missing occurs if i remove the followin line on my code.

 ((StubExt) ksb).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");

And this is traceable to me because then the client application do not know how he should configure the SecurityHandlers. Since i had debugged the client code i was able to locate when the exception occurs.

  | ((StubExt) ksb).setSecurityConfig("META-INF/jboss-wsse-client.xml");

I have a problem on understanding how the client side gets this xml. Since Webservices have to be interoperable only the wsdl should be public.

Im looking forward to fix these problems

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160606#4160606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160606