[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Signaling to Partial Queue to Stop Accepting New Messages

vishalrao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 14:39:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using a 3 node cluster of JBoss Messaging (1.4.0.SP3)
that I am running within JBoss AS 4.2.2.

Suppose my cluster has clustered queues called Q1,
Q2, Q3, and Q4  - each of whose set of messages is
split across the cluster nodes as partial queues.

How can I signal to the partial queues on Node 3
that I want some subset of {Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4} to
stop receiving new messages from message
producers but allow message consumers to take
messages off the partial queue?

I still want message producers to be able to put
messages on the partial queues of other nodes.

Please let me know if and how this is possible.

Thanks so much!
Vishal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160636#4160636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160636