[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Help With RARDeployment Errors

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 14:50:29 EDT 2008

"maverick18" wrote :
  | However both of the solutions have a problem in the sense that it is harder to change the configuration.Now is that going to be a limitation if we want to acheive the logging integration or is there a solution for that ?
You configuration is incorrect and I don't understand how this is a problem. Why would you have a problem in logging integration ?

"maverick18" wrote :
  | What exactly is the difference between the above two ?
Read this
Because Java2ParentDelegation is turned off by default, the Step (1.1) is never executed, parentRepository.getCachedClass() never gets called, so the UCL doesn't have access to the repository's cached classes.

This is a JCA forums please don't raise non-jca questions here , it will not be answered ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160641#4160641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160641