[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Need different cariable types in console

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 16:24:41 EDT 2008

Does the process definition have any means to specify what data type the variables should be in?

I have looked and dug everywhere I could think of, but not found much.

Example:

  | <task ....
  |
  |   <controller>
  |       <variable name="amount" access="read,write" />
  |   </controller>
  |
  | </task>

What is the best way to make sure that the variable is saved to JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCES as a long value or date ro other as opposed to a string always as it currently is.

Thanks,
  James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160659#4160659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160659