[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Passivation false problem

rachna_agg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 00:26:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

We are using JBoss Cache in a stand alone web application with tomcat 5.5.23 as our Web Server. We are using JDBC Cache Loader and passivation is taken as false.

We are facing an issue that we are not able to find the Cache Interceptor "ActivationInterceptor" MBean as registered although we have called the setRegisterInterceptors() API in CacheJmxWrapperMBean as true. As a result, we are not able to see the attributes "Activations", "CacheLoaderLoads" and "CacheLoaderMisses".

Can anyone please let us know is this Activation Interceptor linked with passivation property being true? I think they should not be linked as nodes are activated from the database when they are not found in the memory so we should get the attributes for Cache Loader Loads/Misses.

Also, when passivation is false, the attribute "Hits" is always zero and never increases and "Misses" attribute always increases whenever we call a retrieve API.

Regards,
Rachna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160723#4160723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160723