[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - [JBoss 4.2.2GA]Problem with PostgreSQL as DefaultDS

klapcio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 08:54:08 EDT 2008

Hi all,

After editing postgres-ds.xml in deploy direcotry and mapping Postgres as DefaultDS in standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml and putting the JDBC jar drivers in the lib directory I'm still getting connection problems:

  | WARN  [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Throwable while attempting to ge
  | t a new connection: null
  | org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested
  |  throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Apparently wrong driver
  | class specified for URL: class: org.postgresql.Driver, url: jdbc:postgresql://[s
  | ervername]:[port]/[database name])

..and much more exceptions from JBoss ...

Any solutions ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160851#4160851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160851