[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB and secure topics

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 09:22:49 EDT 2008

Is there any documentation detailing how to use a secure topic with an MDB?

When my MDB gets deployed I get an error saying connection not authorized to subscribe to destination: securedTopic.  How do I specify username/password to connect to this topic?  Additionally, if I were to use a file based JAAS (like jmx-console) what roles would need to be specified?  Is it just publisher, subscriber and guest?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160861#4160861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160861