[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Multiple ClassLoaders problem?

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 09:37:47 EDT 2008

Hi again!

anonymous wrote : The above piece of code is, at least for me, the cause of my problems. since the ClassLoader that loaded JointPointGenerator cannot "see" JPF's ClassLoader.

Actually, that piece of code gets the class loader that loaded a generated class advisor (in the case, org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle$InodeHandleAdvisor), an internal class that has been inserted into the instrumented class's bytecodes. Basically, we are expecting that the class loader that loaded org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle$InodeHandleAdvisor is the same that loaded org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle.

It looks like that is not case (unless org.drftpd.vfs.index.lucene.SimpleInterceptor is not visible to org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle?). I am going to do an investigation to see what is going on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160867#4160867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160867