[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - WSRP: images, css, and javascript from ICEfaces not coming a

Lightguard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 00:57:31 EDT 2008

After going back through the WSRP v1 spec and seeing http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102961 I'm thinking this is a problem in ICEfaces, where they're not using response.createRenderURL().  The portal that I'm trying to remote is actually a seam and ICEfaces portlet, so I'm quite sure how urls that are put into the facelets templates are handled, but I'll take it one step at a time.

I assume Chris would know if this is an ICEfaces problem or something within JBoss Portal.  Thanks for any help anyone has to offer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161041#4161041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161041