[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Spring Component Auto Detection

zithuba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 03:10:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am deploying my Spring application to JBoss AS 5. After a couple of days I managed to make it work with multiple contexts. The problem I encountered is that I can't auto detect my spring components. I traced it down to the new VFS used by deployers and JBoss AS 5. and the way the Spring util class is listing files. It only use 'File' protocol and then it finds 'vfsfile' protocol and then don't scan the directory as it considers it as non existent in the file system.

Where can I find the VFS spec?
The fix would be to extend the Spring path matcher to understand the 'vfsfile' protocol and list files on the directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161060#4161060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161060