[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 03:39:58 EDT 2008

OK, this is not really the topic of this forum (see sticky), but since it's an interesting topic, and I (re)wrote most of VFS, I'll help you. :-)

anonymous wrote :
  | Where can I find the VFS spec?

There is no spec.
This is JBoss custom virtual-file-system.
Try here:
 - http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBoss5VirtualFileSystem
 - http://wiki.jboss.org/auth/wiki/JBoss5DeploymentFramework

The idea of VFS is to be structure agnostic - no diff between 'walking' over directories/files and jars/entries.

So besides vfsfile, there are vfszip and vfsjar protocols - used for (nested)*archive handling.
vfszip is new impl of vfsjar, removing locking issues that we had on Windows.

So, take a look, and if you have any questions, simply post here and I'll try to answer.

btw: which Spring class is doing this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161066#4161066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161066