[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 04:08:21 EDT 2008

I guess we'll be seeing a lot of these in new JBoss5. :-(
Since not a lot of frameworks out there knows how to handle anything else besides plain JDK url/uri stuff, which is a shame.
I already provided a patch for Facelets, so that our Seam could work.

I suggest you go ahead, try how far you can go with fixing this with some vfs aware code. Or making that 'file' agnostic.
If you got stuck, I'll help you.
And then we can see what we should do with that:
1) separate artifact bridging vfs&spring_component_lookup
2) patch for spring :-)
3) useful instructions for others

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161073#4161073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161073