[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Looking for help with: Error getting JMSServer member in

sil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 11:42:15 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tip. I had moved in that direction, but always got that error in my original post.

I have since moved on and added the MDB onto JBoss as well and that seems to be mostly working (different errors and what not), but messages are being added and taken off the queue successfully. However, I will still take any comments on what might be causing the Error getting JMSServer member info.

Thought did just pop in, would java:/JmsXA be the right one to use now that it is not remote usage? Would the client "ConnectionFactory" be a bad choice? Currently I am using java:/JmsXA (well without the java context to be consistent with the Weblogic version) but could use a heads up to which is more appropriate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161232#4161232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161232