[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: 2 Versions of JDK Jboss runs in one and app in the other

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 11:47:41 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : If I set the run.conf java_home to JAVA_HOME="/j2sdk1.5.0" will jboss run off 1.5 instead of the environment variable

The JAVA_HOME value in run.conf will take precedence over the environment variable. So yes, JBoss will run on Java 1.5.

anonymous wrote : This is not a web app but an application. Is there anything that I have to be aware of that will cause me problems?

You mean its just a standalone application? Can you please provide more details about the application and what it does?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161237#4161237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161237