[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Cluster nodes fails to correctly deploy JMS Topic

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 17:02:22 EDT 2008

What is the right location and contents of hajndi-jms-ds.xml file? According to the link -
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossMQHAOverview

It should be under deploy-hasingleton but that doesn't seem to be its right place because I get deployment errors for DefaultJMSProvider. I have that file and the jms-ra.rar file under 'deploy' folder and all other JMS related files and my queue service file under deploy-hasingleton.

We are using JBoss 4.0.5GA and 2 servers running in cluster pointing to same 'deploy' folder. Our master node comes up just fine but the slave node throws following exception -

  | 00000 ERROR 2008-06-27 13:52:16,438 org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker -- Reconnect failed: JMS provider failure detected for ALFServiceFlow
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ALFServiceFlowRemoteQueueProvider not bound
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:625)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.getJMSProviderAdapter(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1051)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerStartDelivery(JMSContainerInvoker.java:502)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$ExceptionListenerImpl$ExceptionListenerRunnable.run(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1428)
  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

We have configured ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml [pointing to localhost:1100 for HA-JNDI] for our MDB as per the link above. We have also installed the example sar file that is distributed on the wiki to verify HA-JMS on clustered nodes and it is working as expected so what else could be wrong?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161304#4161304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161304