[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBpm Process and JBPM SEAM Pageflows

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 28 06:10:47 EDT 2008

Hello!

I started to work with SEAM and JBPM. Now I'm a little bit confused about the pagelows I can crreate in SEAM with the help of jbpm and I can create processes. But I want to create processes that are also pageflows.
That means I want to implement a process in my application and also that proces has to go through a pageflow, so if I delete a node in my process the related page shouldn't be visible in the flow of the process.

Please give me some hints.
Many Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161338#4161338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161338