[jboss-user] Error if I start the JBOSS as Service

Max Unrau maxun at web.de
Sun Jun 29 10:27:35 EDT 2008

I have Web Services in the JBOSS which had worked with a JDK 1.4 now I had to upgrade to JDK 1.6 there for I needed a last version of JBOSS this was the JBOSS 4.2.2 GA.
Now the Problem:

If I start the JBOSS 4.2.2 GA in the MS console, I get no Error and my Web Services work fine.
But if I start the JBOSS as Service I get this Error on my Client:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not instantiate parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration

I found for this Error a Bug report on the sun page: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6337684

(The JDK in the wrapper.conf is the same as the JDK in the console.)

My Question is: why does it work in the console but not if I start the Jboss as Service??