[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: using db instead of sticky sessions

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 18:50:40 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : An SFSB’s state can be saved in a persistent store in case a server instance fails. The state of an SFSB is saved to the persistent store at predefined points in its life cycle. This is called checkpointing. If SFSB checkpointing is enabled, checkpointing generally occurs after any transaction involving the SFSB is completed, even if the transaction rolls back.

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3672/beaib?a=view

So JBoss 4.2 or 5 AS does not have this capability?  I'm wondering if any other JavaEE servers support checkpointing?  This is most likely the route my team-member was interesting in going...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161627#4161627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161627