[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Persistence in BMT

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 23:18:15 EDT 2008

I had this persistence code that worked just fine. Now I created a statelss session bean on top of it so now code looks like this.

Stateless session bean has bean managed transaction, this bean calls method x that calls method y. method y is an existing method that uses JTA and demarcates the transaction. Now the problem is that if I have 2 DB entitites then when I persist the first one second entity can't see the first one. However, earlier method y used to worked fine when it was part of the servlet. Do I need to open another transaction in method x now ? Please advise.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161647#4161647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161647