[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Seam 2.0.1 & JBossWS & WAR deployment

cardel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 04:07:58 EST 2008

PROBLEM SOLVED

I need to add context filter for my servlet. So i tried this:

in web.xml

  <filter>
  |      <filter-name>Seam Context Filter</filter-name>
  |      <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.web.ContextFilter</filter-class>
  |   </filter>
  |
  |   <filter-mapping>
  |      <filter-name>Seam Context Filter</filter-name>
  |      <url-pattern>/test</url-pattern>
  |   </filter-mapping>

or another solution is add context filter into components.xml

  | .
  | .
  | xmlns:web="http://jboss.com/products/seam/web"
  | .
  | .
  | <web:context-filter url-pattern="/test"/>

I've tried both and both works right.
Now I can use Component.getInstance and everything works

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133405#4133405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133405