[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - JNDI problem

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 07:56:22 EST 2008

Hello!

    I would like to know how I could access from a ManagedBean to the remote interface of a Session Bean. The structure of my ear file is de folowing:

  | -Prototipo.ear
  |   -META-INF
  |     - MANIFEST.MF
  |     - application.xml
  |     - jboss-app.xml
  | -PrototipoEJB.jar
  |   -entity
  |     -ProyectoCMP.class
  |   -META-INF
  |     -MANIFEST.MF
  |     -ejb-jar.xml
  |     -persistence.xml
  |   -session
  |     -GestorProyectosBean
  |     -GestorProyectosHome
  |     -GestorProyectosRemote
  | -PrototipoWeb
  |     -META-INF
  |       -MANIFEST.MF
  |     -WEB-INF
  |        -classes
  |           -ManagedBean.class
  |        -lib
  |        -faces-config.xml
  |        -web.xml

In the class ManagedBean I would acces to the session bean GestorProyectosRemote but I don't know how. I try to import the package  session.GestorProyectosRemote but this doesn't work.

I'm using JBoss 4.2.2GA + EJB3.0. In the ejb-jar.xml file there aren't any definition of a bean.This is not necesary for EJB3 doesn't true? This is teh content of ejb-jar.xml

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  | <ejb-jar xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" version="3.0"
  |     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |     xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/ejb-jar_3_0.xsd">
  | </ejb-jar>

How I can access to the Remote interface of my sessionBean (GestorProyectosRemote)?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133434#4133434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133434