[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - setting context root for EJB based web services

elgabo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 12:43:13 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a very simple web service annotated with @Stateless and @WebService

@Stateless
@WebService
public class MyWebService
{
public void doSomething(){...}
}

when I deploy just the service.jar file the web service's endpoint is

http://localhost:8080/service/MyService

but if I put the jar inside the myear.ear file the web context changes

http://localhost:8080/myear-service/MyService

I have read here that since version 4.0 you can set the web service's context root by simply adding
webservice-context-root to the jboss.xml file, but there is no example on how to do this.  I would like to set the context root just to "service".

Thanks for all your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133452#4133452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133452