[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - specify task time window

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 2 17:46:05 EST 2008

I've been working on an iCalendar wrapper for JBPM in order that task assignments can be e-mailed to a user's calendar or task list displayed in a calendar agent as todos. Having got the basics working I've come across a problem with tasks that have a scheduled specific start and end time. The problem is how to specify the start time in JBPM (I'm setting the finish time using due date). The only possible way I can see to do this is to set a timer for the scheduled start time, but can't see how to get timer's associated with a task instance. Anyone any ideas or is there some easier way to do this?

I was also wondering why absolute due dates can't be specified? I can't see anything in the forums on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133520#4133520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133520