[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Oracle DS

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 03:35:00 EST 2008

"Artec" wrote :
  | I'm sorry but i'm just a system administrator !!! Have you an application (or a link) to verify the datasource.
  | Another question: but hypersonic is used by JBoss for what ??

What do you mean by verifying the datasource ?
If the ds is not deployed properly then the logs would indicate that , you will see the ERROR messages in the logs .
Hypersonic is there for experimental purpose , we never recommend it for the production .
Yes Oracle/MySql is good for production , I think MySql should be okay in production .
Finally consult your technical team to take such decisions and read the jboss wiki's , most of your questions will be answered .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133550#4133550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133550