[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: specify task time window

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 04:01:49 EST 2008

"aapthorp" wrote : The only possible way I can see to do this is to set a timer for the scheduled start time, but can't see how to get timer's associated with a task instance. Anyone any ideas or is there some easier way to do this?
Store some 'handle' in a process variable available to the timer's handler code?

"aapthorp" wrote : I was also wondering why absolute due dates can't be specified? I can't see anything in the forums on this.
Since the process graph is intended to be run time and again, having an absolute due date/time wouldn't make much sense.

So the 'absolute' due date is the start date + the due date specified...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133556#4133556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133556